Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Meowth that's right: a tribute to Team Rocket

No matter where are you in life...
You can always find someone who can sing Team Rocket theme song...



Let's beat it...

"Hahahahaha...*epic surprise sound*
Prepare for trouble...and make it double...
To protect the world from devastation...
To unite all people in our nation...
To denounce the evils of truth and love...*epic background*
To extend our reach to the stars above...*epic stars above*
Jessie...*epic silhouette effect*
James...*epic rose in James mouth*
Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light...*epic pose*
Surrender now or prepare to fight fight fight...*epic repitition of the word 'fight*
Meowth that's right...*epic nonsense*
Wobbuffet...*epic closing line*"

Yes. Team Rocket. Epic.
Back in our days, we did not had terrorists, but them...
Anyone from my age group who does not know the, does not deserve to live...

I never liked Pokemon (at least not a fan), but I would come running from shower just whenever their cocky theme song began...I loved it...Even now, when upcoming Physics exam is torturing me, I would remember them and write the song lyrics over my notebooks...

Jessie. I have to admit that your long 'meaty' legs gave me boner even when I was only five. James. You were okay. Meowth. I love cats but not your shitty attitude. And what the yadda is that on your head. Wobbuffet. You were my favorite Pokemon, honestly. You guys are the villains who have taught heroes never to give up and try to catch Pikachu over and over again. I never cared how you guys afforded those extremely expensive robots...

Hats off to you guys.

Anime styled emoticons: ^____^

1 comment:

Be polite please.