Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And so the blog begins

Hello fellas! I am a medical student who resides in Pakistan. This is my first attempt at making a blog. I would share my thoughts about different topics which might interest students of my age. I will talk in English, not too simple but not too complex either. I shall write reviews on a wide array of topics on weekly basis. Travel, cuisine, fitness, gadgets, furniture, nature, websites, books, music, controversial topics, viral videos, causes like environmentalism etc. So please follow me and also suggest me ideas. If you have a blog, I will love to follow it because I like reading a lot. Thanks in advance. Cheers. :)
I am also on Facebook (Farjad15), YouTube (FarjadRocker) and Wikipedia (Farjad0322).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite please.